The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

ETS 2, will it run on my PC?

Started by william_howes, Sep 06, 2015, 09:57 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

william_howes

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about getting ETS 2 and I'm wondering if my specs will be good enough to get good FPS or performance from it?
I have an i3 with a 570 Radeon I think? Also is it worth buying a wheel for it with track IR?

MiHu988

Hello!

Hmm, what kind of i3? The minimum is a Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz. But a Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz is recommended.
You mean Radeon 5700 or 5700 series? Well, I am not sure about that, I have always used Nvidia cards. :D After a short research, I am not sure about it, it depends on the card. so I leave this part for someone who knows ATI/AMD cards better.
But if you want good fps and performance... not sure. Or with lower graphic settings.

Concerning the wheel and Track IR: I think both totally worth it, especially the wheel.

william_howes

Hi thanks for the reply:)

I'm not sure what type of i3, I know it's not massive? I'll have to let you know when I'm home tomorrow afternoon.
I'll also let you know on the graphics card:) haha

Regarding the wheel etc; I would really love them both but the G27 and track Ir are both rather expensive aren't they? Do you know anything else that maybe just as good? Wheel wise? Track IR I'm not too worried about.

Thanks for your help:)

MiHu988

Hello again!

No worries! :)
Ok, it will definitely help, if we now exactly what type of processor and graphics card you have. Oh, and it should be mentioned that you also need at least 4 GBs of RAM.

Wheel and Track IR: actually, I do not have any of them (yet, or at least a wheel), but in my opinion, it is good to have at least a steering wheel. (Not to meniton that you can use it with other games as well.) Yep, I think they are rather expensive. However, as the G27 will be/is being replaced by the new series shotly, I expect a slight drop in G27 prices. You should also check out different shops to find the best price. (Logitech's site is not the chapest, or at least for me in Hungary) Hmm, maybe the Logitech Driving Force GT is a good alternative at a lower price (obviously it is not as good as the G27, it has less features, but it is still a good wheel).

Go Up