The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

What mods are you using?

Started by Alekee1999, Apr 28, 2015, 07:00 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Alekee1999

Apr 28, 2015, 07:00 pm Last Edit: Apr 28, 2015, 07:05 pm by Alekee1999
 sqrlHI I'm just wondering what (kind of) mods people are using. Since there are a lot of mods on the Steam Workshop for this game, there is a lot to choose from.

Some mods that I use: Fine road heights, Traffic manager, crossings, Timboh's interchanges, Ikea by Ozo, Transport lines manager 2.2, First-person camera.  sqrlNUTS

-Alex sqrlNUTS

SimifyGaming

sqrlHI I'm just wondering what (kind of) mods people are using. Since there are a lot of mods on the Steam Workshop for this game, there is a lot to choose from.

Some mods that I use: Fine road heights, Traffic manager, crossings, Timboh's interchanges, Ikea by Ozo, Transport lines manager 2.2, First-person camera.  sqrlNUTS
Hi, sqrlNUTS

Here are just some of the mods I use...

I also have millions of assets.  sqrlGG  sqrlYES
WINDOWS 8.1 64-bit | AMD 6 CORE 6300 3.50GHZ CPU | GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD | 1X 8GB CRUCIAL RAM | RADEON R7 250 GPU | POWER SUPPLY ? | 1X 1TB HDD | 2X MONITORS ? | CASE ? sqrlYES sqrlVICTORY sqrlGENIUS

RobloxPlayerBeta

I use A terrain editor mod and Super demand mod.
Squirrel the awesome!

PieroBelgetti

Let me hi-jack this thread to give my humble opinion to some lines of Squirrels's list.

Having "Traffic++" installed makes "Toggle Traffic Lights" pretty much redundant. T++ has all of it pretty lined up in its menu. I must admit though the simple right click to remove all lights at once would go if you had "Toggle..." removed.

Squirell, what do you think of the other options within T++ ? Do you find tweaking lights, changing priority and all the stuff there necessary?

What does the "Mod Achievement Enabler" exactly do? I think I still must try some of all this list.

crazitrain02

Timboh's Turbine Interchange - Fantastic 4-way interchange.

Pop Balance Mod - Makes the population scale properly with the building sizes.  A skyscraper will actually have almost 500 workers instead of 50.
**Only use this mod on a new city** If you enable this mod on a city that you already have, expect to have almost every building abandoned in no time.

The rest of mine are basically the same as Paul has on his spreadsheet.

Jaksims

I use quite a few mods for realism, however it always breaks things D:

Go Up