Here's the explanation from the FSE Discord on how to fix problems accessing the FSE website.
If you are having trouble connecting to the FSE site or game world, edit your Hosts file to include this line:
126.96.36.199 server.fseconomy.net www.fseconomy.net
If you're using another OS, try googling "host entry <name of your OS>" to find out how to add the line to the file on your system.
(Currently, there's an administrative issue with the domain fseconomy.net. The server is running, this ^ workaround will tell your browser and FSE client how to connect to it in spite of the problem.)
Detailed tutorial for Win10:
- hit windows key, type notepad - right-click that "run as admin" https://i.imgur.com/KWSsMg1.png
- in notepad, top left use file->open https://i.imgur.com/2h3vz9H.png
- paste in c:\windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and click open https://i.imgur.com/7PNqtH7.png
- add 188.8.131.52 server.fseconomy.net www.fseconomy.net
fseconomy.net to the bottom of the file, and save https://i.imgur.com/5PRLQqI.png
- close notepad and you should be back in business