The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Anyone get LSPDFR working?

Started by Pete904ni, Dec 05, 2015, 01:42 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pete904ni

Trying to run it, have downloaded and copied over the files and am launching using the ragehook exe, but it crashes every time.  I'd appriciate if someone who runs it could point me in the right direction.  Steam name is same as here or I can jump on TS.

lolsokje

Have you installed all the necessary things mentioned in the readme? Simply dragging and dropping the LSPDFR files and running it isn't enough. If you have however installed everything, run the ragehook.exe file as Administrator, running it any other way will crash the game.

Pete904ni

Ended up installing ragehook again overwriting the verson bundled with lcpdfr, then when it worked it pointed out I needed a Visual Studio redistributable, done that and it works.

To install other parts, do I just chuck them in the plugins folder?

lolsokje

That depends on the addoon. You have to read the readme, as they'll explain exacty where to install it.

LIPDProductionsInc

Ended up installing ragehook again overwriting the verson bundled with lcpdfr, then when it worked it pointed out I needed a Visual Studio redistributable, done that and it works.

To install other parts, do I just chuck them in the plugins folder?
It all depends on the readme. Usually call-outs go in the Plugins/LSPDFR folder, Scripts either go in the Plugins folder or the main root (where GTA5.exe is). Always help to read the readme. If not, don't feel afraid to ask.
LIPD Productions Inc.

Lead Developer for Nassau County Modification
Lead Track Developer for ROBLOX International Speedway

Go Up