The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Squirrel Logistics Megapack update for ETS2 V1.22

Started by Jaksims, Nov 22, 2015, 05:49 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

xqwas721

Jaksims is there an update coming for new Scania R and T by RJL for megapack skins?  sqrlNUTS  sqrlGG  sqrlTEN  sqrlTEN  sqrlLOVE  sqrlYES  sqrlHYPE

MunroMcs98

sqrlHI  sqrlHI Can you fix the mod for 1.23 and it also doesn't work with the new Scania RJL, T and R. sqrlLOVE  sqrlLOVE

denverdsa

can you show a video on how to download the mods for euro truck simulator 2 please!!!!

Jaksims

Great pack of skins!
Perfect for Squirrel Logistics VTC.

I don't know if this is the right place but I was wondering if anyone can render the nodding bulldog in Cabin DLC to look like Doyle?  sqrlHI
Missus idea and I can't get my head round Blender tools just yet.  :o
I am just a texture editor, I can't 3D model to save my life :P

Jaksims

sqrlHI  sqrlHI Can you fix the mod for 1.23 and it also doesn't work with the new Scania RJL, T and R. sqrlLOVE  sqrlLOVE
I will be working on updates in due course

xxmod4828xx

hi would love to sighn up for the squirrel logistics mod pack how can i download it

TurboTrucker

xxmod4828xx just go to the very first post in this thread and click on Download Now....
Carlo van Erp

sandje

will there be one for 1.24? thx

swiftlyepic

Great mod, but my game crashes when i try to accept tandem trailers in the job market. I think it could be my load order and that the mod and BDF are conflicting.

wlc20119

Dear Jakins i have the squirrel mega pack and only the sqrlmega pack installed is their a way it can be updated to 1.26 so i can play with SQRL Skins :(  :o  :o  :(  :'(  sqrlNUTS  sqrlNUTS

MunroMcs98

Dear Jakins i have the squirrel mega pack and only the sqrlmega pack installed is their a way it can be updated to 1.26 so i can play with SQRL Skins :(  :o  :o  :(  :'(  sqrlNUTS  sqrlNUTS
The skins work fine for me, make sure the truck mods are updated to 1.26 or just try with stock trucks also please update the mod Jaksims with new skins and fixe trailer pack

gn10gaming

I am running 1.23.1.1 And the game crashes whenever I go to job market. Please help

gn10gaming

Great mod, but my game crashes when i try to accept tandem trailers in the job market. I think it could be my load order and that the mod and BDF are conflicting.
Same

P0lyg0nW1nd0w

Hi, I want to create my own skins and have downloaded ETS2 Studio but please could you tell me how you got the skin to look like it is wrapped round the truck? I understand how to create a logo and basically just place a box on a part of the truck but I want it to look like Squirrel's skin with more of a vinyl wrap feel. I want to use some Aphex Twin logos which I think would be ideal for this.

Thanks for any help.

officialredgaming

Hey, i need some help here, so i finish my delivery with a squirrel logistics trailer, all squirrel logistics mod pack mods are running and fully operational, but when i pull into the station to drop of my delivery, my game freezes and crashes, what can i do to fix this?

trubluaussie

Is there any particular load order for the Squirrel Logistics Mega Pack?

getfresh11

hi, can anyone help with this mod?  Added it and enabled in mod manager (not sure of the correct order) but the new axels are not showing in the Scania dealer no matter what i try.

Any ideas please?

jackaroo05

Hey, can you update it for 1.28 please?

Jaksims

Nutters - As you may be aware I am currently taking an extended break from the ETS2 modding scene due to my studies, and therefore, sadly will no longer be updating this pack. Most skins should in theory work with future updates, however I do not have the time anymore to keep it current. You may be aware that there are several new skins / mods being created by Pauly - I encourage you to go support him in his work  sqrlYES

See y'all around..

Jaksims

Go Up