The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Squirrel Logistics Megapack update for ETS2 V1.22

Started by Jaksims, Nov 22, 2015, 05:49 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

TJJ1337

Nice job Jaksims, however here is my bit of constructive critism, would've been nice to put the download links in the text file where we can copy then rather then in the mod manager where we need to write the entire thing out... but other then that good job

theblacknight04

great update jaksims thankyou
Intel i7 4790K | Asus Hero VII | Corsair 32GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | 2 x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 SLI | Corsair HX1000i | 2 X 3TB Barracuda | 2 x Samsung Evo 500GB | 2 x OCZ Vector 256GB | BENQ XL2430T x3 | Asus VN279QLB | Fractal Design Case | Corsair K70 LUX RGB | Corsair M65 | Windows 10 x64 | GT Omega Cockpit |Fanatec SQ 1.5 Shifter | Thrustmaster TX Base | TX Leather 28 GT Wheel | Monsta Dash| CPX Adapter | Fanatec CSP V3 Pedals | DSD Seq Shifter | DSD P1/P2 Button Boxes | AKG 702 | Mackie FX8 Mixer |

WeKnowMinecraft

Nice job Jaksims  sqrlYES

NinjaLabs

You are the best Modder of the squirrel community I know Well done!!  sqrlGG  sqrlGG  sqrlTEN  sqrlTEN  sqrlCAR  sqrlCAR  sqrlLOCO   sqrlHNNNG

sanderkuiper

sqrlGG  sqrlNUTS thanks and a great 2016
s kuiper

bluemetro28

Great Stuff, just wanted I needed to start ETS 2 with  sqrlGG  sqrlGG

YouJustGotSwamped

Just a request, can you somehow make the squirrel skin(the black version would be enough) for the MAN TGX Euro 6 by MADster?

And can I get a list of all truck mods that is included in the skins. Thanks!

kreshanthegamer

why am i getting this graphics glitch :(
KreshTG

Jaksims

I am using a stock SCS Volvo. The old one
Yeah, didn't get around to making one for the old volvo. Sorry.
maybe have all the stock trucks with the festive skin as an extension pack?
For next christmas, sure :P

Jaksims

Nice job Jaksims, however here is my bit of constructive critism, would've been nice to put the download links in the text file where we can copy then rather then in the mod manager where we need to write the entire thing out... but other then that good job
I didn't realise until now that the links arent actually copy-able, i will look to see if I can add URL to the mod manifest, but evenso I will add a seperate text file, due to ease of access.

Jaksims

Just a request, can you somehow make the squirrel skin(the black version would be enough) for the MAN TGX Euro 6 by MADster?

And can I get a list of all truck mods that is included in the skins. Thanks!
Scania R
Scania R (RJL)
Scania R 2008 (50Keda)
Scania Streamline
Scania 4 Series*
Scania T 1.5 (RJL)
Mercedes Actros
Mercedes Actros MP4
DAF XF
DAF Euro 6
DAF XF (50Keda)
MAN TGX
Iveco Highway
Iveco Stralis
Renault Magnum
Renault Premium
Volvo FH
Volvo FH (2012)
Volvo FH By Ohaha
Peterbilt 389
MAZ 5440 1996
Kamaz 4410-6450
SISU truck pack

This *should* be the whole list, there might be something I've missed but I'm fairly sure that's all.

Jaksims

Good question, and the answer is, I don't know! - it's not a bug I encountered in testing however please could you let me know:
A: Load order
B: Which version of Flemming V Tandem pack you are using.

If you submit this information I will take a look into it, it looks like a missing texture, so either I am missing a file, or simply a folder is named wrong. If you have the console enabled (for teleport etc) open it up, and see if it has any "cannot find texture XXX" and if so screenshot and link here also.
Many thanks,
Jaksims

kreshanthegamer

Hi jack thanks for the reply here is the stuff you asked for the problem.mod list below is the exact order i have in the active mods tab in ETS2 along with screenshot
My job market didnt have the trailer where its shows the glitch when you are driving so apologies for that
Also it appears to only affect the tandem trailers

MOD LIST
freightliner flb
scania r and streamline modif by RJL
sound fixes pack v11.4
squirel modpack(see load order in pic)
Roadhunter trailer pack
promods
KreshTG

srotideuk

Great pack of skins!
Perfect for Squirrel Logistics VTC.

I don't know if this is the right place but I was wondering if anyone can render the nodding bulldog in Cabin DLC to look like Doyle?  sqrlHI
Missus idea and I can't get my head round Blender tools just yet.  :o
D.B CreƄtion ETS2 Beta Tester
<br>

ron330

i'm having the same issue it won't let me back under the trailers i think they changed something because i get these errors

00:02:29.684 : Loading cargo data ....
00:02:29.742 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.apples': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.743 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.beverages': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.745 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.cheese': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.746 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.clothes': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.750 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.electronics': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.752 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.furniture': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.756 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.icecream': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.760 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.oranges': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.761 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.paper': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.762 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.peas': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.765 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.potatoes': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.766 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.rice': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.769 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.sugar': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.770 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.tomatoes': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.770 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.toys': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.772 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.yogurt': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.pcp': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.bottle_drink': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.cashew': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.slcomp': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.slempty': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.gg': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.g27': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.peanuts': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.scan': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.tob': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.milkshake': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.pizza': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.milk': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.tea': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.773 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.water': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.wine': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_c.beer': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.pcp': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.bottle_drink': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.cashew': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.slcomp': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.slempty': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.gg': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.g27': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.peanuts': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.scan': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.tob': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.milkshake': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.tea': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.water': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.774 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_p.beer': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.pcp': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.bottle_drink': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.cashew': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.slcomp': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.slempty': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.gg': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.g27': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.peanuts': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.scan': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.tob': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.milkshake': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.tea': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.water': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.slt_u.beer': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.775 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.applesx01': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.776 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.applesy01': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.
00:02:29.776 : <WARNING> Cargo 'cargo.applesz01': vehicles list is not empty! The list should be defined using the new directory-based mechanism.

this is right form my game log file

evolutionarygaming2000

Can i work for squirrel logistics without ETS2 Multiplayer mod??

juaqaq

got a bug to report the rims for the black tandem trailer is missing and some of them are purple

Audi123000

Sounds like the mod is outdated

msmoyeszka

The tandem mod is indeed outdated. If you want to use it downgrade to 1.22.2.8s or lower.

Go Up