The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Dull Forum

Started by Flightgearx, Jun 03, 2015, 02:20 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Flightgearx

Just wanted to give some feedback. It might be just me, but the black color scheme for this forum is a bit dull and prevents me from coming back/looking at posts etc

Just my opinion, but i like the community.
https://projectflightsim.com for flight sim related content

Thyrox

Wouldn't it be kind of odd, though, if you went to the website, which is dark themed and you went to the forum then and suddenly you get a beam of light?

Design needs to have consistency, otherwise, we can just put rainbows on the website.

--Thyrox
Administrator and moderator for SquirrelTV.

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

sqrlsqrl09

I disagree

Hathawayp5

To an extent I actually agree with the OP, though I also agree that consistency is definitely important. I think the colour scheme is fine (actually I really like it), but I'd personally like to see more design flare overall - incorporate the purple/pink colour in more areas to break up the black and grey perhaps, for a friendlier overall look. I'm not a huge fan of SMF personally, although it's been many years since I admined on one, and I'm guessing they must have advanced since then. My more recent experiences are with phpBB and vBulletin, both of which allowed for great flexibility when doing my own designs, so I don't know to what extent the creators have to work with if sticking with this software.
The Squirrel (and "nuthouse" overall) brand is really quite a good one, but I don't really see it's language translating into the forum that much.

PieroBelgetti

I like this forum. It serves a purpose. Its design is okay, everything easy to be found to click.

In other words I need no changes.

Go Up