The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Offer and Discounts section

Started by LostFleet, May 02, 2015, 09:33 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

LostFleet

I don't like that the offers and Discounts section are just direct links to external websites. It isn't clear that it is a direct link. It looks like a section.

Thyrox

We are sorry that you feel that way, but the Offers and Discounts clearly does not look like a regular category. They have "redirects" instead of "posts and topic" and have a different icon to the left. Last but not least, the third column is completely empty and does not show a "Last post".

This is what the forum software has to offer, we may change the icon in the future, but that is not a very high priority to us at this particular point.

Best regards,

Thyrox
Administrator and moderator for SquirrelTV.

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

LostFleet

Just move it into one category without the direct link on the headings. I am giving my feedback. That's all

lolsokje

But why would it have to be changed? It's clear they're links, they're not in the way of something else, they don't take up that much space, plus it's easier this way to access those sites since you have to click just once. I don't see why it should be changed.

LostFleet

But why would it have to be changed? It's clear they're links, they're not in the way of something else, they don't take up that much space, plus it's easier this way to access those sites since you have to click just once. I don't see why it should be changed.
I don't think it is clear before the fact at all to most people at first glance. People click it without the realization of the fact that they are external links. But then again maybe it's just me who clicked it without knowing.

RobloxPlayerBeta

They do show a different icon.
Squirrel the awesome!

lolsokje

I don't think it is clear before the fact at all to most people at first glance. People click it without the realization of the fact that they are external links. But then again maybe it's just me who clicked it without knowing.
But what is the problem? They're links, they're supposed to be clicked. It's quite obvious they're links too, since it says total redirects in stead of information about the latest topic (like Thyrox said). You want to put them away in a category, and then have them as direct links? So you'll have the same issue again.

Sorry, but I really fail to see the problem here, I don't think anything has to be changed.

LostFleet

But what is the problem? They're links, they're supposed to be clicked. It's quite obvious they're links too, since it says total redirects in stead of information about the latest topic (like Thyrox said). You want to put them away in a category, and then have them as direct links? So you'll have the same issue again.

Sorry, but I really fail to see the problem here, I don't think anything has to be changed.
If it is clear to everyone, (like you say) then I have no issue. I also have no issue with the links themselves, So don't infer that please.

Chris (chjl1234)

I've edited the description to say ***Re-direct link*** in the description. Let me know if this helps.

Go Up