• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

PC build for under £800

Started by yournamehere02, Dec 10, 2017, 08:30 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

yournamehere02

Dec 10, 2017, 08:30 pm Last Edit: Dec 12, 2017, 04:06 pm by yournamehere02
Hi guys,

Im looking to build a new PC for gaming. Its going to be used for simulators and shooters such as ARMA 2 and 3 and BF4 and also survival games. Its also going to be used for school work. My budget is £800 and i would like an I5 which is overclockable. I would really like the case Paul has and i think its called the cooler master storm enforcer case. I would like a fair amount of storage and the whole build would need to be future proof for a while and be able to be easily upgraded without to much swapping out like the PSU etc.

Please can anyone create a build and link it in the comments of this post as im not really sure what i need or what is compatible with what etc. Any help would be really appreciated.

As many options as possible would be nice so even if someone had already linked something please can you vary the build or create your own to give me some choices?

Kind regards,

YOURnameHERE02

whiteland92

This is what a would have bought if i where to buy a system for ~800pounds. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/V3PMqk
The case is a personal taste but the internals are pretty much as good as it gets for that price.

Go Up