The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

ETS2 Help

Started by rodders61, Sep 14, 2017, 11:23 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

rodders61

Hi,
This is my first post. I hope it's ok to post here. I'm not on line at home so i took my base unit to a friend to get ETS2 though i just meet the minimum specs with a 2.4ghz dual core processor,4gb Ram so i run it on the lowest settings. i've played the game to death since i got it but would like to try getting map and weather mods but am concerned with my pc being older and slower than others. My question is if i get any mods would they struggle to or not work on my pc as i don't want to ruin the game?. I can bring my base unit to a friends to download them and i would like to try to expand the map though i'm at 74% now and like snow in my games.
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.

TurboTrucker

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

Maps (especially ProMods) will have an impact on the performance of your pc. Let's put it this way, the more details, the more it will struggle. I have a fairly decent pc and it too will stutter and hang at times. Weather mods have a bit less impact on your system. It's fair to say that most mods will have an impact. Just try and see what it does.
Carlo van Erp

Go Up