The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Games crashes in same spot even when teleporting

Started by 5caniaman, Mar 16, 2017, 11:03 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

5caniaman

Hi peeps,

Tonight my ETS2 crashed while in Germany so restarted and crashed again in the same spot, so restarted and decided to hit the '0' button and use 8 & 9 to go further along the road, but while following the red line as soon as I got to the same spot it crashed again but I wasn't driving. I'm on ETS2 1.26.6, latest ProMods and RusMap and all the problems I have are in Germany.  Any ideas, could this be a mod conflict?, personally I don't think so unless a mod can conflict with a certain part of a road.

Anyone else having problems in Germany?

Thanks in advance peeps.

Martin

H3nry001

Hi peeps,

Tonight my ETS2 crashed while in Germany so restarted and crashed again in the same spot, so restarted and decided to hit the '0' button and use 8 & 9 to go further along the road, but while following the red line as soon as I got to the same spot it crashed again but I wasn't driving. I'm on ETS2 1.26.6, latest ProMods and RusMap and all the problems I have are in Germany.  Any ideas, could this be a mod conflict?, personally I don't think so unless a mod can conflict with a certain part of a road.

Anyone else having problems in Germany?

Thanks in advance peeps.

Martin
sqrlHI

Is it any part of Germany or is there a specific location it crashes. May I know the exact location it crashes such as which city/route it crashes, and I'll see if it crashes for me.

sqrlBYE

5caniaman

It seems to happen around Hannover. The job I was doing was from Metz to Hannover.
Thanks H3nry001

H3nry001

Mar 19, 2017, 12:01 am Last Edit: Mar 19, 2017, 12:05 am by H3nry001
It seems to happen around Hannover. The job I was doing was from Metz to Hannover.
Thanks H3nry001
sqrlHI

So after teleporting around Hannover city and a quick drive from Metz to Hannover it didn't crash on my side. Mods running are promods map & trailer packs, chris45 trailer pack, animated gates, sound fixes and traffic density.

So I would probably say it could be a mod conflict, which you'll have to go through a process of elimination to found out which mod it is or load order of mods.

Henry sqrlYES sqrlLOVE

5caniaman

Thanks H3nry, I've had mod conflicts before but never at the same place on a road.  I'll take a look later and see what I can find.  Thanks again for your help.

Go Up