The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Interested in joining the Squirrel TV Team?

Started by DrDreii, Jan 25, 2017, 11:10 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

DrDreii

Jan 25, 2017, 11:10 pm Last Edit: Jan 27, 2017, 02:31 pm by CaptainJack1988
We are looking for three volunteers to join the Squirrel TV Team as chat moderators. These positions do not become available very often and we are very careful about who we choose to become a chat moderator as it is such an important role. Don't worry though, full training will be given.
What do we look for? We look for calm, sensible, reliable people who can make themselves available to help moderate the chat and make Squirrel TV a better place. I won't lie, we are very choosy about who we take on.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
There are some minimum requirements which you should be aware of:
- Minimum age to apply is 18 (because it's the min. age you can use Twitch unsupervised according to Twitch ToS Article 2)
- You must be able to read, write and speak English
- You must have a microphone and headset
- Your personal free time should roughly coincide with my streaming times (UK evenings)
- There is NO requirement to be a subscriber or have donated to the channel

If you are interested in applying, head over to the Application Form and apply today: http://bit.ly/2jyGBox

Closing date is midnight Monday 6th February 2017.

Be honest with your answers and do NOT ask me or the existing moderators for advice on what to write or on the progress of your application. If you have not heard from us within a week of the closing date, assume you were not selected for the next stage.

IMPORTANT
Make sure you put in your correct Twitch name and an email address so that we can contact you.

All information will be treated with privacy and not shared outside of Squirrel TV.

Thank you,

DrDreii

Tam_O_Shanter

Message from Squirrel -

Hi all. I am pleased to announce that MJDeadman21,  DrGeekThumb, PCTech53 have joined the chat moderation team! Please give them a warm welcome! sqrlGG

Also, that concludes the recruitment of new moderators for now. If you were one of the ones who applied then I thank you for offering to help the channel sqrlLOVE

Go Up