The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

My summer car, change save location?

Started by trauMa92, Dec 28, 2016, 05:40 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

trauMa92

Hi. Does anybody know how I can make my summer car save to an external drive instead of the standard location on :C disk. You see I'm running windows on a small boot camp partition on my mac, and I have absolutely no space left. Have installed the game on my external hard drive, but I can't save my progress in the game cause I'm out of space. Would like to move the standard save path to the external drive, so that I actually can get som progress done in the game.

Greetings from Martin

whiteland92

Most game do only save there data on one specific place, you cant change that. The save for my summer car is only some few KB, so unless you have absolutely used all data on the windows partition it should be fine to save.

But dont worry, if you really need more space you can give the windows partition some more space. a quick google search should give you multiple ways to do it. google:"resize windows partition mac"

trauMa92

Most game do only save there data on one specific place, you cant change that. The save for my summer car is only some few KB, so unless you have absolutely used all data on the windows partition it should be fine to save.

But dont worry, if you really need more space you can give the windows partition some more space. a quick google search should give you multiple ways to do it. google:"resize windows partition mac"
Thanks for your reply. I solved it tho, by formatting and installing windows 10. I was way overdue with an update anyway. So now I've resized the partition to 100GB

Go Up