• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Squirrel's Discover Great Britain Series

Started by Mg_green99, Nov 27, 2016, 04:15 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mg_green99

Nov 27, 2016, 04:15 pm Last Edit: Nov 28, 2016, 06:30 pm by Mg_green99
Nutty World Tour

I would Love To See Another Discover Series Whether Matt Gets Involved Or Not. Just Love VFR Flying and Perhaps You Could Do A Kinda World Tour, For Example From UK to France to Spain to Switzerland to Italy and So On Visiting Various Airfields In Each Country As Well As Perhaps Different Aircraft Per Country and It Could Be Done On a Poll At The End Of Each Video To Decide On The Next Aircraft. Obviously Squirrel Would Select Say 3-4 Aircraft He Think Would Be Fit For The Types Of Conditions Of Each Country And The Viewers Would Decide Of Those 3-4.
Think This Could Be A Really Neat Idea. Could Be Called Nutty World Tour. Each Country Would Have Different Conditions For Example UK Would Be Wet Windy, France Hot And Dry And Switzerland Would Be Snowy With High Altitudes And From Theses Conditions Squirrel Would Select 3-4 Aircraft Fit For That Country.
Anyone Think This Is A Good Idea And If Squirrel Reads This Could Work. Anyway Just Wondering Your Thought On This, Thanks.

Max Green (MG_Green99)

Squirrel

Hey Max

I've thought about doing a world tour before but it would require some serious planning not to mention installation of scenery!

I plan to do more VFR stuff and flight sim videos in general so we'll see where that goes first.

Thanks for your idea :)

Paul

Mg_green99

Cheers Paul. See U Thursday. Just watching your BF3 Tips in Little Bird. Ur Getting Pounded

Go Up