The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Coast to Coast Map - NEW MAP MOD FOR ATS

Started by jackreeves2002, Apr 10, 2016, 05:04 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

jackreeves2002

sqrlHI

You can now travel all the way across America with this new map mod for American Truck Simulator. It is called the coast to coast map and it means you can now drive from places like Los Angeles to New York if you so desire. It is a very good map without any bugs to it however some poeple may complain that there is not enough scenery due to the fact it is still in it's early stages of development. There have however been positive reports of further development from the producers of the map mod and they claimed they just wanted to get the mod out and then continue to build it whilst it is out therefore there will be a lot more updates to the mod.

This is the link to the mod here: http://download-ats.com/maps-ats/684-coast-to-coast-map-v-16.html

I have the mod installed so any problems please give me a twitch message or a forum message.

Jack Reeves sqrlYES
Jack Reeves

Trucks20

Jul 26, 2016, 03:47 pm Last Edit: Jul 27, 2016, 02:36 am by Applestan
sqrlHI

You can now travel all the way across America with this new map mod for American Truck Simulator. It is called the coast to coast map and it means you can now drive from places like Los Angeles to New York if you so desire. It is a very good map without any bugs to it however some poeple may complain that there is not enough scenery due to the fact it is still in it's early stages of development. There have however been positive reports of further development from the producers of the map mod and they claimed they just wanted to get the mod out and then continue to build it whilst it is out therefore there will be a lot more updates to the mod.

This is the link to the mod here: http://download-ats.com/maps-ats/684-coast-to-coast-map-v-16.html

I have the mod installed so any problems please give me a twitch message or a forum message.

Jack Reeves sqrlYES
wow thanks dude!
i am Trucks20

Go Up