The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Squirrel's ETS2 TrackIR Profile

Started by Squirrel, Apr 20, 2015, 02:55 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Squirrel

Apr 20, 2015, 02:55 pm Last Edit: Aug 06, 2016, 02:28 am by Applestan
Hello, today i would like to share my TrackIR settings with you guys, Here is my Track IR 5.2 profile for games like Euro Truck Simulator 2, Flight Simulators and DCS.

It's designed to eliminate roll (which is not needed) and provide a smooth movement of the camera during small movements of the head. A full 180 degree camera look can be achieved with around 45 degrees of head movement.

In this download you will find a .zip file containing 3 different files. One for Trucking, One for Flight Simulators and One for DCS world.

In the DCS.xml profile you will find that it is better suited for Military Flight Simulators, because of it's aggressive camera and for better movements around the cockpit, while the Flying.xml one is better suited for normal flying in flight simulators.

To download the files, simply click on the icon below and put the files into your Track IR 5 profile folder (usually found under C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\Profiles) then choose the profile in the Track IR 5 client app and adjust to suit.

Paul

Go Up