The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

A couple of quesitons

Started by NHY7423, Apr 26, 2015, 07:29 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

NHY7423

Hi guys,

I really like this idea of a forum! Because I'm so used to the ProMods forum, and since this looks a bit different, I just have a few questions and I'd appreciate a serious and kind answer. Firstly, does the moderator or the administrator team expand in some way? I know that in ProMods, they will add more moderators when they need more but they won't add more administrators, since they are toe founders of ProMods. That's all for now, and I'll post more questions here. Thank you!
Cheers,
NHY7423, a beta-tester, moderator and add-on developer at Promods, under the name "tkk7406"

Chris (chjl1234)

Thank you for the question an i'm happy to answer!

We have enough administrators currently and it is very unlikely that there will be any more.

It's possible in the future that more forum mods will be wanted so all i can suggest is that keep listening out for this!

Thanks, I hope I answered your question appropriately.

NHY7423

We have enough administrators currently and it is very unlikely that there will be any more.

It's possible in the future that more forum mods will be wanted so all i can suggest is that keep listening out for this!

Thank you for the answer! Now I've got another question. Have you thought of making this a phpBB forum? Obviously, I'm more familiar with that but if it's a no then I can also adapt with this, just a suggestion. Especially the "View your posts" and maybe an easier layout for customising the user's profile would come in quite handy.
Cheers,
NHY7423, a beta-tester, moderator and add-on developer at Promods, under the name "tkk7406"

Chris (chjl1234)

Thank you for the answer! Now I've got another question. Have you thought of making this a phpBB forum? Obviously, I'm more familiar with that but if it's a no then I can also adapt with this, just a suggestion. Especially the "View your posts" and maybe an easier layout for customising the user's profile would come in quite handy.
When we first thought about forum software we considered all the ones we knew including phpBB, We decided to go with this one as it seemed to be the best for us and more customisable.

Go Up