The Nut House

• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Problems with Twitch website

Started by Matroshca361, Mar 04, 2016, 09:36 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Matroshca361

Hey, guys. Can anyone of you please help me here? Basically, I have the following problem when trying to view Squirrel's past broadcasts: You have been blocked  from using Twitch. Please visit the Support Center for more information on why you may have been banned.?

Clearly, I've not been banned, since after a few refreshes, I was able to watch part of Squirrel's live stream on DCS World, before having to leave again, 'cause my favourite winter sport was beginning on Euro Sport at that moment.

For now, I have the following to say: God Dammit, you  sqrlSCUMBAG Twitch! You're doing my heading right now, you know that? Anyways, good work to the mods who keep Squirrel's chat in control at any time.

Any awesome help from you  sqrlNUTS nutty people would be very appreciated!

Regards,
Andrew.

awesomegamer985

I would defo contact Twitch Support as this is a Twitch sqrlSCUMBAG error and not Paul's.

Hope this information helps you.

Cheers

muckshifter

You have been blocked  from using Twitch. Please visit the Support Center for more information on why you may have been banned.?
Definitely worth visiting the Support Center if only to inform them of their error.

:)
I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.

Go Up